Safe Systems Road Infrastructure Program (SSRIP) PMO Review and Roadmap
TAC’s Safe System Road Infrastructure Program (SSRIP) exists to make roads safer. Representing a $1.4 billion investment from the Victorian government, it is the most significant road safety expenditure in the Southern Hemisphere. The scale and pace of the Program drove a need for continuous improvement.
Consulcad was engaged to deliver a PMO Review and an actionable PMO Roadmap spanning people, process and technology.
What we did
Consulcad worked collaboratively with SSRIP stakeholders to:
- Understand current state spanning, service levels and gaps
- Define future PMO service needs including program oversight and project support needs
- Develop the PMO roadmap including service catalogue, high-level processes and roles
- Support TAC team, and their delivery partner, VicRoads, to launch the refreshed PMO Services, spanning formal communications, posters and a launch event
Consulcad’s involvement drove a raft of improvements focused on improving the quality of PMO services, ultimately driving improved insights, oversight and cost efficiencies. Results included:
- a revised set of PMO services aligned to program needs
- defined processes for greater control over projects and investment
- consistent, repeatable and concise project delivery approach